usch;485756 Wrote:
> I wonder how many Mac users actually buy a Squeezebox. Several friends
> of mine have Macs, but none of them would buy anything but original
> Apple equipment such as AirTunes on an AirPort Express. So the demand
> for HFS+ support is probably much smaller than the market share of Apple
> vs. Microsoft suggests.
>
> And maybe the main obstacle will not be the file system, but that the
> Touch is not available in white. ;)

Apple isn't quite that monochromatic anymore. I've got two white iMacs,
but the spouse's MacBook Pro is the aluminum unibody; also have a black
iPod and a purple iPod.  And my SB3 (Slim Devices branded) is solid
black; I bought it about 6 months after buying the first iMac.  Since
BestBuy has the Radio on sale this week, I may pick up a black Radio
soon too.

--
kmr