Shevans,

How did you cancel your order? I have grown tired of waiting and along
with other issues with my system decided to cancel. 2 phone calls to the
European E-Commerce section have left the order apparently still being
processed. Whilst the people I talk to attempt to be helpful I am not
entirely convinced that English is their first language which is
hampering communication.

I suppose if I fail to cancel the order at least with a 20% discount it
should be easy to sell on at no loss, but I'd rather avoid this hassle.

This re-inforces to me that customer service outside of the US is not
all it should be with squeezebox products.

Ken

--
Ken