results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

I will use TinySC if there will be a solution to enable streaming of my
(steadily) increasing collection of 24/96 flac files to my old SB
players Boom, Classic and Receiver. Knowing that transcoding these files
on the Touch won't work I would transcode them beforehand on a PC and so
have them in my collection twice. The software just shouldn't display
them twice and serve the right files to the right players.
BTW, will the Touch with TinySC behave the same as without in regard to
MySqueezebox.com? I mean, is there a use for MySqueezebox.com on a Touch
with TinySC? And will the Touch have WOL functionality? And won't the
Touch transcode at all? I mean, what if the wireless collection to
another player is so poor that even low resolution flac would need too
much bandwith? How is that handled?

--
signor_rossi