In direct answer, I don't ever intend to use the embedded server. I've
been running a squeeze server in my basement for something like 8 years,
it works, never needs to be touched.

I can see some attractiveness for new, mass market users. But I don't
have any need for it. Period.

iPhone wrote:
 > For the price of two Touch units and two USB drives, would it not make
> more sense just to buy a Vortexbox Appliance and one Touch?

> For less then $200, I just built a 40W dedicated SBS Server for my
> neighbor with an Atom MB and 1.5 TB data drive.

I'm with iPhone, a real server is cheap (I've never spent a penny on
mine) and are known commodities.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/