results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

georgeh;503650 Wrote:
> IS there a hard line between the Radio and the Vortexbox?  Or, does the
> wake signal from the Radio get to the VB via wireless?

The vortexbox is connected to my wireless router via Ethernet. The
squeezebox Radio connects to the router (and the vortexbox) wirelessly.
When the server power control plugin has suspended the vortexbox, the
squeezebox radio sends a WOL signal to the vortexbox when I turn it on.
The server is online about 10 seconds later. When server power control
suspends the vortexbox overnight (when all players have been idle for 10
minutes after 11PM), it automatically schedules a wakeup call for the
server 5 minutes before my alarm is scheduled to fire. It is working
very well and is highly configurable.

--
induna