Hi all,

Lately, the WiFi performance is simply unsatisfactory.
A network test shows that the average throughput at 1000kbps is only
20%. (for several hours)
So music keeps rebuffering every 4-5 seconds.
But at times when it works, the throughput is 98-100%.

My Wifi access point is in another room. The SB3 is in the living room
(about 4-5m away with concrete walls), I don't think the signal strength
is the problem as it ranges from 50-75% and has worked in the past.

Other observation:
- when I try bringing the SB3 closer (~1-2m) to the WiFi AP, the
throughput is good again.
- someone when i re-setup the wireless on the SB3, it fails to obtain
an IP address. However, bring the SB3 unit closer to the AP will fix the
problem.
- all my other wifi devices(notebook, smartphone) works fine and can
stream youtube fine (so I don't suspect my WiFi AP is faulty)

I am thinking of several reasons for this.
1) Someone is jamming my WiFi (he hates me blasting my speakers)
2) The SB3 WiFi radio is slowly deteriorating..

I am not sure if the two reasons are even possible. Anyone here knows?

If my SB3 fails, I will buy the SB touch. But it looks like it won't be
available anytime soon....

--
kmchow98