kmchow98;506226 Wrote:
> I was previously on channel 1 and 13.
>
> Apparently these two were pretty occupied. I can see spikes similar to
> the crowded situation around channels 4 to 8.
>
> Now I am in channel 12, which is pretty quiet.
>
> Thanks. Now I can finally get back to music and take my time for SBT to
> arrive.

Since channels do overlap, try to stick to channels 1, 6 or 11 which
are the mostly used channels that do not overlap. Even if there are the
extra channels 12 and 13 for Europe try not to use them. It's better to
use the same channel as a neighbor as your access points then
“understand” each other and can avoid sending at the same time. If you
use 12 and someone close by uses 11 you will both cause a lot of
interference to each other.

--
Terje

//Terje.tel