Hello everybody!
First of all, sorry for my bad english (I'm from Russia).
Amazon.com does not send squeezeboxes to Russia, so some days ago I
tried to place a PREorder on www.bhphotovideo.com. But I couldn't do it
- there was an explanation that "touches are not in stock" or "we don't
know the date of shipment", or something else - I do not remember.
But today (an hour ago) I could place an order, and they took money
from my credit card, and there is confirmation of the order in my email
box.
But there is a phrase "Usually ships in 7-14 business days" near Touch
on www.bhphotovideo.com so I think that real day of shippment will be at
the end of January or at the beginning of February.
But I think -it's not bad, because it's not an April :-)

--
Mr.Vlad