maggior;513935 Wrote:
> If this product is stable upon release and deemed "worth the wait",
> you'll have really accomplished something worhwhile.  Under those
> circumstances, people will forget quickly how long they had to wait for
> the product.

And if it still isn't stable when released, and released soon,

Some months ago I posted what sh*te customer service Logitech were
providing on this product, particularly with regards to those of us who
had placed pre-orders, and got 'jumped on from a great height'  -
anybody still think their actions in this area can in any way be
justified?

--
DaveKen