Phil Leigh;515913 Wrote:

> If you've come here for validation then you are in for a bunch of
> disappointment.

So who are you guys to criticize me and other for earning that PS make
a difference? I think you guys have to work with your attitude. I can’t
se why my opening statement possible couldn’t have offended you when you
read what other well regarded web sites write about this issue.

"We replace the noisy, switching power supply with a large, linear
power supply.”
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/bolder-cable-company-squeezebox-duet-review.htm

”First, the stock switching power supply is woefully inadequate for the
critical listening that we audiophiles do.”
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1205/slimdevices_squeezebox.htm

When I moved from the standard SMPS (that is supplied with the SB3) to
my DIY linear PSU, I could clearly hear a difference in the sound,
despite only using the SB3 as a digital transport.
http://www.tnt-audio.com/accessories/phsb3_psu_e.html

--
baardbaard