firedog;518291 Wrote:
> direct from the DSD stream of the SACD.
> They are all native high resolution recordings and are not up sampled.

The statement from HDtracks is internally inconsistent.  Since it is a
digital to digital conversion, which it admits by saying "from the DSD
stream of the SACD", then, by definition, it is NOT a "native high
resolution recording".  It is not native, it is converted.

And its claim that it is "not up sampled" is contradicted by the studio
owner that actually does the conversions.  He told me on the phone that
it is "up sampled"

--
mortslim