I'm the newbie who started this thread, and have enjoyed reading the
posts.  I just wanted to mention that the Logitech site still does not
list any accessories:
http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/squeezebox-touch.html
(I get linked to a site (secureslimdevices) that has a security error
and when I try access it and links me back to where I started).

My intitial thought was that the controller that comes w/ the Duet
looks like it would be very nice to use as a controller from across the
room.  Definitely much easier than having to walk over to the Touch
screen, and it looks like it would provide more information, or at least
more visual information, than the controller that comes w/ the Touch.
It is my understanding that one could, if they wanted to, purchase the
controller that comes with the Duet to use w/ the Touch.  Is that
correct?  If yes, the potential problem is cost if the Duet controller
is going to cost $299.  That puts the cost of a Touch + Duet controller
at $600, which is probably more than most people would be willing to
pay.  Well, more than I would be willing to pay.  However, if the Duet
controller was an optional upgrade so that one could purchase the Touch
and Duet Controller at the same time (and not include the controller
that normally comes bundeled w/ the Touch) for $400, I would think many
people would 'upgrade' the controller.  Of course, I have no what the
profit margin would need to be...

Again, interesting reading....this forum is one of my favorites...no
bickering, thoughtful replies...

--
sawdin