sawdin;521549 Wrote:
> ...My intitial thought was that the controller that comes w/ the Duet
> looks like it would be very nice to use as a controller from across the
> room. ...If yes, the potential problem is cost if the Duet controller is
> going to cost $299...

I also contemplated getting a Duet remote for the Touch, but I think
there are better, less expensive, alternatives out there.
I'll probably have a droid cell phone by the time I get my Squeezebox
Touch, and I plan to use it as a remote with the help of a droid remote
app.
Failing that, I might buy a reconditioned iPod Touch ($150 or less)
that's smaller than the Duet remote and has a touch screen that's
considerably larger.

|Filename: DSC_0036Small.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9404|

iwannatouch