sawdin;521549 Wrote:
> That puts the cost of a Touch + Duet controller at $600, which is
> probably more than most people would be willing to pay.  Well, more than
> I would be willing to pay.  However, if the Duet controller was an
> optional upgrade so that one could purchase the Touch and Duet
> Controller at the same time (and not include the controller that
> normally comes bundeled w/ the Touch) for $400, I would think many
> people would 'upgrade' the controller.  Of course, I have no what the
> profit margin would need to be...
So you think they should drop the cost of a Touch plus a Controller by
$200 on the back of removing a $2 part? Things just don't work like
that.

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x squeezebox radio
*1*x squeezebox touch
*1*x squeezebox boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black), *1*x sb2 wired (silver)
*1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!