Tony_Jeffree;524353 Wrote:
> If you have a device that will run Windows Mobile (e.g., HP iPAQ or
> similar - should be able to get one for not much) then you can use
> SlimControl -
>
> http://www.sciatec.de/SlimControl/index.html
>
> Seems to work pretty well for me.
>
> Regards,
> Tony

I agree enthusiastically. Using my Omnia II cell phone (which I had
anyway) with this program gives me a much better controller than the
Duet controller (which now sits in its cradle, ignored). Lyrics, track
info, album art, complete control, with a MUCH larger display. WELL
worth 10 euros. I am using this now to control my SB3 and receiver, and
plan to use it with the Touch (sometime).

Best, Jack

--
JIJ3