MickeyG;531343 Wrote:
> Thank you very much for your support.
>
> We have warehouses in the US and Europe. None of them are in
> California, where I am, so I can't go down and investigate.
>
> But all of the things we can do to get them to ship Squeezebox Touch
> units that were pre-ordered have been done. They should be shipping
> pretty soon, and may already be in a truck leaving the warehouse.
>
> Please post back here when you receive your unit.
>
> Mickey

I had to call in because I've moved since I placed the preorder last
year and needed to make sure that they would deliver my order to my new
location.

The lady I spoke to said that she couldn't update my address at this
time because they would have to cancel the order and place a new one,
and didn't want to do that because I would lose my place in line and to
call back after I get the email stating it had been shipped and then
they would call UPS and provide them with a new shipping address.

I asked her when that should happen, and she said that this afternoon
they were all updated that shipments were probably not going to happen
until the end of this month, or the beginning of next month at the
latest, and so I should just watch my email account for the next few
weeks until I get that email confirmation of shipping.

So, it sounds like they may be allowing more orders by placing it to
"in-stock" but that actual shipments may not be happening for several
more weeks???

Is there any update on when the first shipments are going to start
happening?

Thanks!

--
reselin