Bruce B;532576 Wrote:
> .... Now we take a direct DSD data stream from a Playback Designs MPS-5
> into either a Sonoma workstation or a Pyramix workstation. Then we SRC
> using SARACON. End of story.
Bruce,

Thanks for joining this forum and explaining the process that you use.

As mentioned several pages back, I subscribe to the Chicago Symphony
and am interested in the CSO Resound recordings available from HD
Tracks. I bought a few tracks for testing / comparison to CD. I've not
yet done the comparison due to lack of suitable hardware.  I expect to
do the comparison with the new Squeezebox Touch in the near future.

--
R Johnson