KJAM;533762 Wrote:
> I ordered mine directly from Logitech on 4/7 as soon as I heard that the
> Touch was released, and my order still has not shipped.  The order
> status still says "Order In Process".
>
> I called Logitech this morning and they told me that the Touch is
> truely out of stock but they are expecting another shipment within the
> next week or two and my order will be filled with one of those.  So
> most likely if you ordered anytime on or after 4/7 as I did, you will
> be waiting for the next shipment to arrive.

I ordered mine over the weekend express delivery spoke to logitech
today they said a few days, but I have just recieved an email from UPs
saying its in their network in Utrecht scheduled delivery for
13/04/10.
You have got to love Logitech Bless Em.
In all the years dealing with them things never seem to change right
hand don't know what the left hand is donig ( or even that the left
hand exists)

--
Gomez