Hi,

I am the new (very) happy owner of a Squeezebox Touch, and everything
is running perfectly (did I already say I was very happy ??? :D )
except one thing : I have two albums from japanese bands, which names
are tagged in Kanji, and which are not correctly displayed on the Touch
(got squares, like when you have a missing encoding font on your
system).

The display is correct through the browser when connecting to the slim
server interface, but not on the Touch.

Am I missing something ? some settings on the Touch or server ? or does
the Touch is not able to display such characters ?

Thanks for your help.

--
e_esprit