Small world!

I bought the Gamma 2 pre-built from Mister-X. I'm a DIYer normally, but
I didn't want to fuss with the surface mount chips in the Gamma 2. I
figured it was worth the extra cost to just buy it assembled and
tested.

Anyhoo, I got the Touch on Thursday and the Gamma 2 today. I've had a
fun day playing with everything. I'm very happy with both products.
I'll have to connect the analog outs of the Touch to my preamp so that
I can compare them to the output through the Gamma 2.

--
eedork