Covenant;536958 Wrote:
> Is there sufficient stock of Touches in the UK or is the current
> volcanic ash problem causing supply difficulties?

Stock has been in wharehouses for months due to delayed software
releases.
So id you get one now, you can be sure of having one soon.
Sufficient stock, if you order and get order confirmation your good.

last time I checked on logitech site it was in stock:

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers_audio/wireless_music_systems/devices/5745

Here is for example ripcaster, they also have it. Ripcaster is good to
do bussines with

https://www.ripcaster.co.uk/node/477

google it's everywhere, whats the problem just get one :)

If they run out of stock I think the ash-cloud is the smallest
problem.
They are made in china, and I don't think they fly them ? they probably
order a 20' container of them when their out of them.
And they would have to find a slot in manufacturing too, it can take
time. So get one while their hot.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this