FredFredrickson;539380 Wrote:
> This is a crappy workaround, but you could upload your pics to flickr
> and tag them- then do a TAG-search for your screensaver.. If you tag
> them specifically, it will only be yours- such as "RJohnson123456" I'm
> sure nobody's using that tag.
Thanks for the idea!

If I really wanted to use the slideshow (as it is now), I'd specially
prepare a set of images formatted to the size and shape of the Touch's
screen.

I've never seen the pixel dimensions of the screen. The Logitech
specifications just say "4,3" (11 cm) 24-bit color LCD with capacitive
touch screen".  Does anyone know the screen dimensions in pixels?

--
R Johnson