I did get the controller SW to update via mysqueezebox.com, that was no
problem.  I seem to have resolved the issue for a while (since last
night) - It seems to be a router DHCP issue.    I ended up assigning a
static IP to the SB server - and this seems to have resolved the
connectivitity issues with the controller.   It has only been up a day,
so hopefully this works long term.   I would like to give static ip to
the controllers as well, but after reading the boards I still am not
sure how to get the controller to accept a static IP.

Thanks for the help,
JET

--
redjet