pounce;540670 Wrote:
> Does SC even consider the rate of the next song to play? What if you
> were running random or shuffle with a mix of rates? How do we expect
> the unit to handle going from 96/24 to 44/15 and back?
>
> So is this a bug or an enhancement request?

It should keep the rate of the inter-track digital silence the same as
the PREVIOUSLY playing track. Not the next one!
That way there will be at most only one rate change, not two in quick
succession as at present. The other players work this way AFAICT. It's
a bug.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio