Having just read most of this from the start, all I can say is what a
performance over such a little thing. I will agree with what somebody
posted ealier in that these are not like video players with just a
scart lead that plug and play. If you want something thats just plug
and play relatively, buy a Sonos.
I've had mine about 2 weeks now with around 15 to 20 hours use now and
it's FANTASTIC and sounding better with more use. Alot better than I
had expected. Never had any Squeezebox products before to compare
with.
I put a FreeAgent go 320 on mine after about 2 days and just got on
with it.
I did skip a couple of pages on this but I take it the powered hub was
the problem. Seems to me the most likely cause.

--
Flashgordon400