jstraw;547599 Wrote:
> Well, I dropped off the face of the earth on this due to other
> commitments but I'm now reviewing where I left off and hope to gear
> back up this week.

I've uploaded the images together with Custom Clock styles to my
repository about two weeks ago, so people can now use them with Custom
Clock. If you would prefer that I point the Custom Clock styles to
images on your site, let me know when they are available as separate
image files and I'll change that. Until you tell me something
different, I'll keep them in my repository.

The patches are still hosted on your server, if your server is on all
the time, feel free to add it to the following wiki page:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeCenter_Repositories

After it has been added there we will put your repository on the
official list which are available in Patch Installer without the need
to enter your repository url manually in SBS. If your server isn't on
all the time, it's better that you host them on Google Code or similar
hosting site.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))