...Interesting, isn't it, how Logitech's website detailing the Touch's
feature states, and I quote verbatim:

"It doesn’t matter if your library includes 100 tracks or 100,000."

and

"You can access music and pictures stored on flash drives and memory
cards."

I've paid over half a grand for two SBTs, and so far, as the posts on
the forum reflect, my experiences have been mixed, leaving me largely
disappointed at the SBT's poor stability in normal use.

Time for Logitech to amend the website wording?

I live in the hope that FW updates beyond 7.6 (no substantial
improvement sadly from 7.5) render a better, more stable hardware.

--
SomersetGuy