So we have what is in essence a high spec. mp3 player that can't
function as well as a portable mp3 player...  It would seem SBS is not
very efficient & the legacy of having it run on a PC has caught out
Logitech with their hardware specification for the Touch.

If an iPod behaved like this would people be happy?? An iPod Classic
with 160GB drive claims to be able to store up to 40,000 songs. Has
anyone got near this & does it still work? I'd expect a domestic
equivalent (e.g. Touch) to work better, if anything!

--
floater