Jonny Quest;552851 Wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the quick reply. So if they are listed OK on the server,
> why can't the Touch see them? Is there some setting that I need to make
> on the Touch? It just keeps telling me I need to connect to
> mysqueezebox.com...

I'm guessing you are seeing these Favorites on your web UI on your
computer?
If so, SBS or MySB web UI?
If Touch cannot see them then Touch may not be connected to that
server.

When you go to Favorites from the Touch screen, this is where it is
telling you to go to MySB?
If so, then your Touch is currently on SBS or Touch's inbuilt server,
but you saved those streams on MySB.com.

--
toby10