fred7;551056 Wrote:

> Maybe I'm just getting old but I'm also having a very hard time telling
> which of the multiple items on the screen is actually the selected item
> so I keep choosing the wrong one.

I got the same problem sometimes.
I found this is due to the fact that the background image is darker on
the bottom side than on the upper side.

Normally the selected item is often marked dark, and in the middle of
the screen.

If look at it when you are seated, the bottom side of the screen is
dark, the selected item is dark, and you have the feeling that the
first upper line is the selected one.

This is especially true when you use the menus with the remote.

I guess a more uniform background image is better.

(Don't know if this is clear ...)

--
nicolas75