mherger;555169 Wrote:
> >Sure it is. But changing that pref will require a full rescan. Changing
> the value in the prefs file won't do this, setting it through the CLI
> will take care of it.

First, sorry I saw rotho's post as one of yours. Second: I've tried
your way now also. But:

1. Here telnetting 'prefs composerInArtists 1' does change
server.prefs, but does NOT initiate a new scan.
2. Deleting the databases does of course force a rescan.
3. In whatever way I change the composerInArtists, I still see the bug
rotho mentions: navigating via the composer hangs at the album level. I
have to use play here as rotho describes.

Teus

--
Teus de Jong