Hello,

I just got a new portable/USB drive yesterday and moved my music
collection onto the USB drive and plugged it into the Touch.  As I was
doing so I noticed 7.5.1 was available and upgraded to that.   Then
proceeded with the start of SBS on the Touch & allowed it to scan to
completion.

After moving my Squeezebox Server to be TinySC on the touch instead of
running it on my home workstation, I am seeing horrible resolution for
album artwork - as if the smallest album artwork (icons) is being
stretched to be the now playing artwork.  I see this horrible
resolution album artwork on the now playing for iPeng, Squeezebox
Radio, and Squeezeplay.   I never had this issue on 7.5.0 and using my
Workstation as the SBS.    Also I have a mixture of WMAs with the album
artwork integrated into music files and MP3s where I have a cover.jpg in
the directory - both types of albums are suffering from this problem.

Does anybody have any idea what I might be able to do to fix this or
maybe I should be opening a bug report?

Thank you,

-Dan

--