Here is a comment on another website's forum on the same issue:

"Your BIS HDracks hirez 4/88.2 stuff was found to be NOT; i.e it was
simply upsampled from 24/44.1 and HDTracks pulled it from their
catalog. Same with quite a few other faux hirez selections (some Verve,
etc). Bruce Brown, Puget Sound, who is their outsourced SACD ripper and
overall master transfer engineer, found this out through waveform
sleuthing, etc. HDTracks is in the midst of a large re-assessment of
their label vendors sourced product and will hopefully put out an alert
with refunds once completed. in the meantime, if you are dissatisfied
that you bought 24/44.1 thinking it was true 24/88.2 then you can
email/contact them and a refund or credit will be offered.

Many on my forum have expressed horror that HDTracks is waiting till
their customers find this out, but I'm assuming they are simply waiting
till they have a full comprehensive list of upsampled selections. I
guess you can take either angle.

Oh, since you like the sound then maybe the upsample ain't so bad..:)
However, the point is that it's not fair that it was presented as
native 24/88.2."

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Listening-hi-res-files-my-home-system-first-time#comment-45921

--
mortslim