Thanks, Phil.
I downloaded Audacity.

I looked at some spectra from the two HD Tracks selections I've
purchased.
Selection #1 (24/96) clearly has content out to better than 30KHz.
Selection #2 appears to roll off sharply at 19KHz ending at 21-22KHz,
and looks very much like the CD version's spectrum. I was hoping that
#2, an SACD transfer, would be a "real" 24/88.2 file. Maybe it's 24,
but at least so far as I can tell, it's just upsampled 44.1.

I'd like to thank Mortslim for his research in this matter. Perhaps
he's been overly concerned about legal niceties, but I've now seen
evidence that I've paid for a "high-resolution" download that's NOT
what I thought I was buying.

--
R Johnson