magiccarpetride;585056 Wrote:
> Thanks. This button press at the back of Touch is not considered
> intrusive? What's the difference between that hardware reset and a
> simply unplug/plug in again?
Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier that you can do _either_ a short press
(~2 sec) for a warm reboot, or a long press (~15 sec) for a factory
reset.

If anything, I would think that using the button is less 'intrusive'
than simply pulling plug, because with the button press there is at
least the possibility of triggering a proper shutdown sequence before
restarting. I don't know if the button in fact does that, but I am 100%
sure that pulling the plug does not. But for all practical purposes
there ain't that much difference between pulling the plug and pressing
the reset button.

--
aubuti