Hello everyone,

I just bought a SQ Touch yesterday, and today, and wanted to plug my
external HD directly into it, to avoid having to start my computer to
listen to music

The number 1 issue at the moment, is that my hard drive isn't detected
at all by the Squeezebox.

It's a hard drive that was connected to my computer before, so it's
working. It's a 250gb "normal" hard drive (Western Digital I think)
that was put in an external enclosure (Cooler Master X-Craft).

I tried formatting it in FAT32, but it's still not detected. It
shouldn't be a power issue either, because the drive is powered by an
external adapter

I was wondering if there was some kind of debug I could do to see
what's going wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stan

--