empire_builder;607845 Wrote:
> Okay, obviously this is not a time zone problem since it is off by 7
> MINUTES.  Since there is no way to directly set the time on the touch,
> how do I get the touch to sync with an NTP server?  This is very
> frustrating, and seems to me to be an example of trying to make an
> interface just a little *too* simple.

The Touch will reset its time when it connects to mysb.com or to an
external sbs server or when it reboots. If none of those things happen,
the clock will gradually drift.

To resync the clock, press the reset button on the back briefly (or
connect to mysb.com or to an SBS instance.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=556841&postcount=1

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.