toby10;613170 Wrote:
> Well, have you decided on wired or wireless for your computer?
> Are you still getting "cannot connect to MySB.com" issues?
> Any player stuttering, buffering, stopping still going on?

Hi Toby,
Thanks for your interest. Yes, I went into Network Settings last night
and disabled the wireless connection so the Vaio PC is now only
ethernet connected. This seemed to help but it took the Touch ages and
several attempts to connect to My Music. Once connected the set up
played music perfectly for a few hours EXCEPT that I noticed later that
the 'Now Playing' screen had gone blank  -  no scrolling and no track
information. Shutting down the Touch and restarting it then resulted in
the first track information scrolling for a second or so and then back
to no information.
And 'Yes' I am getting the 'Cannot connect to My Squeezebox.com'
message.
I love the SQ but I wish the darned thing wasn't so flakey.
Cheers,
Dave.

--
DaveKen