Blazer;613338 Wrote:
> I posted these problems a few months ago.
>
> I have this problem with mine and believe it is related to my backup
> software. When that backup software (CrashPlan) scans my PC to see if
> something needs backing up, my Touch keeps playing but looses the
> display data. I ussually get it corre ted by stopping the Touch, then
> stopping and restarting the server software on my PC. Like you,
> cometimes I have to restart the Touch by hitting the reset button or
> just unplugging it.
>
> Also, to prevent this from happening, I sometimes will pause (or put to
> sleep) my backup software for a while before listening to my Touch.

Interesting.  I can try moving my software to another computer, but I'm
not running any backup software.  I'll also try to bounce the service
the next time it happens and post back here.

If it's a server-side issue, I wonder if I'll see the same problem when
I sync my Boom up?  In any case, I'm switching from a Windows desktop to
a Linux desktop.  We'll see if it's client-side or server-side then.

Thanks!
Ethan

--
ejp