Hi guys,
I've powered my Touch with a linear 5v PSU followed by a JLH Ripple
Eater and I think it improves the SQ and quite significantly.
Unfortunately I could not find a Jack Plug which was a good fit and had
to 'batardise' (technical term) a slightly different sized one from
Maplin's but my re-engineering didn't last very long and I'm now back
to using the supplied wall wart. I have bought 3 different sets of jack
plugs and none of them have one that fits in the Touch properly. I do
not want to cut into the supplied cable to use that jack plug so can
anyone tell me where I can obtain a good fitting jack plug, or
alternative the precise technical description of the jack plug that
would fit. O.D. and length do NOT sufficiently identify what is
needed.
Any help would be appreciated. Given my non-existant soldering skills a
used power cord with the correct jack on the end might be the preferred
option.
Dave.

--
DaveKen