Hello, I am new to the forums. So I am posting a question that may/may
not have already been brought up before.

My wife and I recently got a SB Touch about 2 months ago and hooked it
up to our receiver. We both have Free Pandora accounts setup from the
web, and we of course will get ads when we listen to it on the web,
which was expected.

When we first accessed our accounts using SB Touch, we noticed that no
advertisements were played, we were amazed and thought that was pretty
cool, thinking maybe Logitech and Pandora had some sort of agreement
worked out. But after a couple of software updates (which the Touch
found and installed), we noticed that the ads are being played just as
if we were listening on the browser.

It really is not a big deal as we know our accounts were free, but just
can't help but think that the ads were back had something to do with the
updates that were installed by the Touch.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

--
Shohoku79