I had the SB Touch for about a month and now I am encountering problem
that it is starting to disconnect itself every 1 to 2 minutes when I am
listening to internet radio.
Here is what happens:
When the SB Touch disconnected itself from the internet radio station
that I am listening then the screen goes back to the clock view and
then I reconnect it to other internet radio stations or the same
station and it starts to function for about  another 1 minute and then
it disconnect again and I have to reconnect and so and so on.
This behavior happened 3 times during the past 4 days and now I am
using my HP dreamscreen (which I seldom use) to test if the problem is
my internet connection at that moment but my HP dreamscreen is working
without problem for those same internet radio stations so I rule out
the possibility of my internet connection/access issue.

Any idea what should I do? Thank you for your help

--
oh6781