Hopefully experts are now reading this. :)

I just got a SBT and am using iTunes as my music server. Of course I am
having issues with my cover art. I have read all the fixes and will
likely try some of them, but I had an idea that I wanted to pass by the
group here.

Lets suppose that the actual cover art is not crucial to me, after all
the name of the album is right there on the screen. Can I use any jpg
file to fill the cover art space as long as it is titled cover.jpg and
placed in the artists folder?

For instance, if I wanted an image of Brian Setzer to appear each time
a Brian Setzer song played, couldnt I just grab a neat photo of him and
save it (400 x 400 pixels) in his iTunes folder as cover.jpg? Or would I
need to place the image in each one of his albums folder?

Or...will this even work at all?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Mike

--