Had some strange experiences over lunch.

I added one cover art as prescribed. No go. Then I did a re-scan in the
remove and replace mode.

So....then the SB would play the music but not display any of the
data.

Several scans and clean-ups later the thing kicked in just as I was
coming back to work. I could play the songs, see the info AND see the
cover art (for the one album that I had added it).

But....the SB wont see my music collection as Mike's Music (the name I
gave it in the SB control panel. Instead it displays the name of my
computer.

Sigh, one step forward, two steps back. Probably going to be a long
night tonight. :)

--
Mike K