results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86446
Question: Getting worse

- Yes
- No

I was one of the first people to receive the release version of the
touch and the main attraction was to use the device with a stand alone
Hd.

>From day 1 the device worked flawlessly with my external Iomega 2.5"
drive.

My observation of late though have been that with new release of
software the combination gets less and less reliable. I am constantly
having to disconnect the drive, stop & start the server, rescan the
library.

Does anyone else share these observations, any solutions ?

--
tank121