results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86446
Question: Getting worse

- Yes
- No

Jokke;620559 Wrote:
> I'm looking for a replacement :
> Would this be a possible replacement for the touch, that actually
> works?
>
> http://www.teufelaudio.com/audio-streaming/1raumfeld-c.html

No idea.
Fortunately 7.6 seems fine and going in the right direction, and I keep
the Touch which is a great device.
That is really the 7.5.3 and 7.5.4 RC that I consider as complete
failure, prone to drive a lot of customers away from squeezeboxes.
7.5.2 was fine for me.
It seems that a lot of people made the same conclusions.
That's why I wrote in another thread that in my opinion, 7.5.3 should
have never been released.
A lot of developers (I am in the business of software development) are
totally unable to figure out that a normal customer is not a geek, and
that geek expectations are everything but normal customers expectations

--
nicolas75