Phil Leigh;623694 Wrote:
> I'll look at the logs in a minute, but what was the answer to the
> question about which file was playing when/before the Now Playing info
> vanished?

Sorry Phil, I can't help you there. I stared at the screen for a couple
of hours and nothing happened. I then went and did something else, only
to return and find the default screen
Regarding the Norton thing, my recollection is that: -
1)   a 'Search' could not find any *myi and *myd files to exclude
AND
2)   I could not find a way of persuading Norton to exclude the files
even if they were present
But I'll have another go.
I'll post the Server Log in my next post.
Dave.

--
DaveKen