Hi,

I would like some advice here:

I have a Touch running on 7.6.0 firmware, connected to a squeezebox
server 7.6.0 running on a DNS-323 NAS. A few days ago i bought a
Synology DS211+ and i am now trying to migrate my Touch. Synology
delivers a nice grab-and-go Squeezebox server package, currently
version 7.5.3.

So far so good. When i point my Touch to the new library, a 7.5.4
firmware update for is pushed. Seemed ok, so i made it downgrade from
7.6.0 firmware to 7.5.4. (I suppose this version was pushed by
MySqeezeNetwork)

However, after reboot of the Touch, i can't connect to my Synology
running 7.5.3 server. A message is shown like 'Your squeezebox server
needs an update. Can't connect' and that's it. It won't continue. And
an upgrade of the server side won't happen until Synology has an
updated package.

Any idea's about how to solve this? Is there any way to downgrade the
Touch firmware? (Hope i don't have to wait for Synology....)

Thanx

--
rintje