FredHS;635731 Wrote:
> Thanks, I will think about that. My solution has the great advantage
> that I can use it as a backup for my CDs: By putting the FLAC file into
> "Burrrn" I can easily recreate the original CD. BTW: My FLACs are
> tagged.

You make backup CD's? - why? (I'm serious... I haven't burned a copy of
a CD since 2006).

Much better to rip them to disk (properly, one file per song.) and then
backup the disk files (as many times/places as you can!). CDR's are
notoriously unreliable as a backup method. I refuse to have anything to
do with them any more. even if you treat them with utmost care they may
fail to load when you come to actually need one years later...

Cuesheets are an anachronism. They were useful in the dim and distant
past when burning CDR's was the only cost effective backup mechanism
and when gapless playback was tricky. Neither of these is now true.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.