Same here. I used to have duet + extra receiver, but I sold them and
bought 2 SB Touch to be able to use Spotify.

Yesterday when I tried to use Spotify I just got the screen with track
info and artwork - no music. I rebooted everything, DSL modem, router,
NAS, both Squeezebox Touch, but still no Spotify music stream. Web
radio and local music (NAS) works fine.

I finally gave up and went out. When I got home the SB Touch was
running Spotify fine and my wife claims it started by itself an hour
after I had left. A friend with the Touch + Spotify has also had the
problem. Sometimes solved by rebooting the Touch, sometimes not

--
jelu01